The following features for Grave has been confirmed via Kickstarter.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Reinventing survival horror - The player can take action when frightening moments occur, but has to use strategy to find the right tool for the right job. This isn't just about stockpiling or storing inventory items.
- Light fights the darkness - Instead of guns or knives, your weapons are entirely light-based. Many of the creatures in Grave react to light, each in unique ways. Whether tossing a flashbang or igniting a puddle of gasoline, Grave presents many options for dealing with encounters.
- Ever-changing world inspired by surrealist art - Not just a visual, the world changes and rearranges itself during play. Each passing night offers a change to the experience.
- Full story progression - Not just a rogue-like or survival experience, Grave features a full story with multiple acts, strange characters and many unique elements taking advantage of the surreal setting
- Developed for Windows, Mac and Linux, with Oculus Rift support where available.